APPs in PIDS:
Applications, Procedures & Practices in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Setting
Crowne Plaza Galleria
Manila Ortigas Ave. corner Asian Development Bank Ave., QC
February 18 & 19, 2015 | (Wednesday & Thursday)
Click here to download Guidelines for Abstract submission
Click here to download Abstract form
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of the Philippines (PIDSP) will hold its 22nd Annual Convention on February 18-19, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Galleria with the theme: “APPs in PIDS: Applications, Procedures and Practices in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Setting.” Our society would like to invite you, your consultant staff and physicians-in-training to join our research paper contest. Any topic on Pediatric Infectious Diseases can be submitted. Interested participants are encouraged to submit a copy of their research papers and a completed abstract form to email@example.com with poster presentation as the subject heading. Attached are the rules for submission and an abstract form which you may reproduce if your institution has more than 1 entry. To encourage participation, the Society would like offer the following:
- Free convention registration for the research contest participants who submitted on or before the deadline;
- Prizes for the winners are as follows:
- 1st Prize : P15,000.00
- 2nd Prize : P10,000.00
- 3rd Prize : P 8,000.00
- The author of the winning papers shall give an oral presentation during the PIDSP convention and these researches are assured of publication in the PIDSP journal. Other entries will be highly considered for publication.
- Publication of their abstract in the souvenir program of the 22nd Annual Convention.
- Deadline for submission: December 5, 2014.
Your participation in this competition is most welcome. Hope to see you all at the convention.
Mercy Jeane Uy-Aragon, MD
Chair, Research Committee, 22nd PIDSP Annual Convention
Ma. Rosario Z. Capeding, MD
Over-all Chair, 22nd PIDSP Annual Convention